4 Easy Steps to Register Your Student for High School
Fill out the following forms:
Mail your completed forms along with a copy of your students birth certificate and record of immunizations or bring them to the following address:
Stillwater Area Public Schools
1875 Greeley Street South
Stillwater, MN, 55082
You may also fax your completed forms to 651.351.8370.
For more information contact Diana Olson via email, email@example.com or by phone at 651.351.8412.
After forms have been submitted and processed (within two days of receiving them) contact the counseling office to schedule an orientation appointment at the following numbers (determined by the spelling of your last name).
- Nelson, Kate (A - C) - (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.351.8013)
- Hopper, Rebecca (D - Ha) - (email@example.com or 651.351.8014)
- Weaver, Sandra (Hb - Le) - (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.351.8005)
- King, Kristina (Li - O) - (email@example.com or 651.351.8023)
- Nelson, Liz (P - Sn) - (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.351.8006)
- Ralson, Dan (So - Z) - (email@example.com or 651.351.8024)
Review the Registration Guide for information on registering for classes before the meeting with your counselor.
**If you would like to enroll in the Alternative Learning Program at St. Croix Valley Alternative Learning Center, you must first speak with your respective counselor (listed above), to obtain a referral.