*New this year: Children entering Kindergarten in the 2013-2014 school year will be able to attend our 2013 summer program.
Enrollment is guaranteed assuming that the registration requirements have been met, there is space available for care, and we have received your online registration.
Families are offered an early bird registration fee. Early commitment to Adventure Club and Spin ensures that we will be able to properly prepare staff and programming. Adventure Club and Spin reserves the right to not accept or process any paperwork two-weeks prior to and two-weeks after the start of any session.
(See our Handbook for Families for detailed contract information)
School Year Contract Options:
- Option 1 - Regular Contract: Care is needed on specific days of the week which repeat weekly.
- Option 2 - Monthly Contract: This contract accommodates families with schedules that change weekly. A “Monthly Contract Calendar” is submitted to the Bookkeeper. The calendar must be received in the business office by the 15th of the previous month.
Our Summer Contract is based on the days you need care. Families are presented with dates that our summer program is available at the time of registration. Mark the box next to the dates you will need care when registering. Omit days care in not needed (i.e. grandparent visit, vacations, camps, etc.).
Occasional Care (Summer and School Year):
This contract is for families that need child care occasionally.
Benefits of Occasional Care
- This option offers families flexibility for scheduling last minute opportunities to use the Adventure Club or Spin program. Since you have not committed to a regular schedule, you are only billed for the days that you request.
Possible issues related to Occasional Care
- Because you have not contracted for any particular days of care, there is no guarantee that we will have space available for your child(ren).
One week confirmation
- Families on Occasional Care contracts can officially secure a space one week prior to the date they are seeking care. If your plans change after this one week time frame, you will still be charged for the care.
Non-district, Non-resident Student Enrollment
Families who are not enrolled in the Stillwater Area Public Schools, nor live within the school district boundaries may enroll in the Adventure Club or Spin programs if space is available. Students of the district and area residents will be served first. Adventure Club does not provide transportation; therefore, families must make arrangements for their child to be dropped off and picked up from the program.